Well, given the shade, water and protection from stray camera-triggering summer sunbeams, I decided to set it again this year.
Seems the bobcats might have competition for those furred and feathered Great Basin snacks.
Perhaps Panamint Chipmunk? Has indistinct stripes and looks too chunky for Least
Fledgling American Robin?
Blurry, in-motion American Pipit?
Second, larger Bushy-tailed Woodie
Raccoon dabbing the creek
Female Fence Lizard coming down to water
And a collared, slightly bigger kitty also passed through
- Nature of a Man (this blog) - Bob's Secret Grotto
- Nature of a Man (this blog) - Stray Cat Strut
- Nature of a Man (this blog) - posts from the Mono Basin
- California Department of Fish & Game - Bighorn Sheep Recovery Program
- Nature of a Man (this blog) - Smelly Cat
- Nature of a Man (this blog) - Always Put Collars on Your Kitties